VACANCY FOR HOSTESS/ FRONT DESK AGENT
A 5 star hotel on Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria requires the services of the below Professional:
JOB TITLE: Hostess/ Front Desk Agent
• To promote hotel brand in order to increase individuals, groups and achieve the targeted occupancy in Room and Food and Beverage revenue by maintaining a friendly, cheerful, and eager to help demeanour to all guests all the time.
• Welcome and greeting guests as they walk into the hotel facility.
• Check in the guests into their respective rooms. And upon their departure, the hostess also checks them out.
• Respond to guests enquiries courteously.
• Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
• Book hotel rooms over the phone and they do as much as tidying the lobby, making sure it looks presentable.
• Ensure the registration book is signed by each guest in the hotel and their details are well filed.
• Responsible for coordinating other hotel workers like bar and kitchen staff, bellmen, doormen, and the janitorial staff, in order to ensure that all guest needs are met.
• Follow, respect and implement all policies and procedures of the hotel and department.
• To have comprehensive, accurate and relevant product knowledge and provide it on a timely basis to clients and potential clients of the hotel through the approved means of communication.
• Adhere to all Fire, Life, Health and Safety policies and procedures of the hotel.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• B.sc in Hospitality , Hotel Management or any relevant course of study.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar position.
• 5 Star/ Luxury hotel working experience is an added advantage.
• Ability to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Must have a good communication skill; both oral and written.
• Must be computer literate, internet suave, possesses basic knowledge in Microsoft office suites and any hotel management software.
• Must be presentable, professional and confident in the discharge of duties.
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 22nd, 2021 using the job title as subject of mail.
• Our client in the food industry located at Victoria Island is urgently recruiting for a Receptionist. Interested candidates should send CV to email@example.com.
– Incharge of responding to Customers orders
– Must speak English fluently
– Softspoken , Polite
-Must possess good listening skills
– Must have a positive attitude towards work
– Team player
– must be trustworthy
– A fast Typer
Vacancy: HR Admin Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Admin Officer to join our Human Resources team.
To ensure co-ordination and execution of HR team administrative tasks including but not limited to; posting transactions on the ERP, escalating request/issues for resolution; providing support to HR team and other clerical roles in HR operation.
The successful Candidate will have:
– Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
-Minimum of university degree or HND in Management, Business Administration or related discipline with at least Second-Class Lower Division/Lower Credit.
– Minimum of 1 to 2 years post NYSC completion experience.
– Strong proficiency in Microsoft suite
– Drive, self motivation and a positive can-do attitude
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application closing Date: Thursday, February 25 2021.